Item No. 8024024
It's a new time for that time of the month. Get up to 100% leak and odor-free protection with Tampax Radiant tampons designed with a LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they even happen. For protection you can feel good about. Got leaks? Go up an absorbency. Uncomfortable to remove? Go down an absorbency. Free of dyes, perfume, latex , BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching. Thanks to their Textured Grip, they are specifically designed for incredibly comfortable tampon insertion. Plus, they come in a CleanSeal Wrapper created for more ease, more clean, and more hygiene - to help dispose of them wherever you are. How to insert a tampon: Slowly insert the tampon applicator from the tip, all the way to the grip. After you've pushed the plunger in all the way, pull the applicator out. How to remove a tampon: You'll use your thumb and finger to grip the string and pull it slowly out. Please do not flush your tampon. Properly dispose of your tampon in the trash. Don't settle for less when you can get more. Discover outstanding protection for up to eight hours with Tampax, the #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand natural rubber latex vs. Tampax Pearl based on 2022 survey
- Tampax Radiant tampons provide up to 100% leak and odor-free protection
- LeakGuard Braid helps stop leaks before they happen
- #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand based on 2022 survey
- CleanSeal Wrapper for more ease, more clean, and more hygiene vs. Tampax Pearl
- Textured Grip designed for incredibly comfortable insertion
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Tampax Radiant Tampons - Super Absorbency, 28 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Fragrance Free, Made in the USA|
Use for 8 hours maximum.
Rayon, Cotton, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, Glycerin, Paraffin, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide
Tampons are associated with toxic shock syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information. The risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.