Item No. 0330273
TheraTears Dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eye Drops provide immediate, long-lasting relief of dry eye symptoms. TheraTears contains the 5 vital electrolytes found in natural tears. The eye drops correct the salt imbalance that can cause dry eye symptoms. Dr. Jeffrey P. Gilbard, Ophthalmologist created TheraTears after 18 years of research. Available in a convenient, multi-dose bottle. To use, instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. TheraTears eye drops are FSA- and HSA-eligible in the U.S. TheraTears provides dry eye therapy through its line of products by restoring, cleansing and nourishing the eye.
- TheraTears Dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eye Drops provide immediate, long-lasting relief of dry eye symptoms
- TheraTears contains the 5 vital electrolytes found in natural tears
- TheraTears corrects the salt imbalance that can cause dry eye symptoms
- Doctor recommended and created; TheraTears was created by an ophthalmologist after 18 years of research
- Contains 1 bottle of TheraTears Dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.5 fl oz
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||TheraTears Eye Drops - 0.5 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||Switzerland|
|Best For||Dry Eyes, Itch Relief|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA, Preservative Free|
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Dequest 2060S Phosphonate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Perborate, Sodium Phosphate, Trehalose, and Water for Injection .
For external use only. Do not use: if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation; condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Replace cap after using.