Item No. 0357383
Specially-developed by a former NASA engineer, Thermi Paq Pain Relief Wrap provides you with advanced, high-tech pain relief with a clay-based therapy. Alternating between a therapeutic burst of hot and cold, this multi-use wrap deeply penetrates within sore, achy areas to alleviate the pain at the source. Includes one medium-size wrap. Proudly made in the USA.
- Multi-use wrap with nylon fabric fastener pouch
- Offers distinct advantages over the convective energy used in gel/liquid-based products
- Clay-based properties enable you to easily mold the ThermiPaq pad
- ThermiPaq is safe and easy to use
- Soft, washable latex-free cloth cover
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Thermi Paq Pain Relief Wrap, Therapeutic Hot & Cold, Medium|
|Extended Size||1 wrap|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Aches & Pains|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Use as directed to avoid possible injury. Test temperature by applying thermipaq to sensitive skin, such as the underside of the wrist. Always test the thermipaq pad inside its special cloth cover. If the thermipaq wrap feels uncomfortable, remove for a few minutes and retest until comfortable. Do not use on infants. Pay special attention when using thermipaq for young children and older persons whose skin may be less sensitive to temperature extremes. Persons with diabetes, circulatory problems, nerve damage, paralysis or insensitive skin should use only as directed by a physician. Consult your doctor before treating any serious injury or when pain persist. Do not use in conjunction with liniments, balms or lotions.