Thrifty Old Time Ice Cream Scooper Rite Aid
Item No. 9045553
Your new go-to for special occasions and the sweet moments in everyday life, our Thrifty Old Time Ice Cream Scooper from Rite Aid delivers pure joy. Let the nostalgic enjoyment begin as you dive into your favorite ice cream with your Thrifty Ice Cream Scooper. Simply turn the scooper 90 degrees (quarter turn) and pull up. Two prongs hold onto the ice cream until the spring-powered trigger releases it. Center the ice cream scoop with trigger directly over your cone or ice cream dish, squeeze the handle, and you have a perfectly cylindrical ice cream scoop worthy of many applauses.
- THE PERFECT THRIFTY SCOOP: Let the fun begin as you dive in with your scooper until the top of the cylinder is flush with surface of the ice cream. Turn the scooper 90 degrees and pull up. Center the scooper directly over your cone, squeeze, and enjoy.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL ICE SCOOPER: Made from commercial grade stainless steel, this ice cream scooper is specially crafted to last for years to come. Producing easily dispensed and flawless ice cream cylinders is this scooper's specialty.
- SCOOP PERFECT CYLINDERS: Just as nostalgic as your first ice cream cone, this stainless steel ice scoop produces perfect cylinders of your favorite ice cream. Ready for special occasions as well as everyday life, this scooper is a must.
- TRIGGER ALLOWS FOR NO-MESS DISPENSING: No more messy spoons and sticky fingers, the easy-to-use stainless steel scoop trigger allows you to quickly dispense retro cylinders of ice cream directly onto your cone or ice cream dish.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
|Product Name||Thrifty Old Time Ice Cream Scooper Rite Aid|
|Container Type||carded pk|
Hand Wash Only.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Turn the scooper 90 degrees (quarter turn) and pull up. Center the scooper directly over your cone, squeezee the handle, and gently eject rich, creamy ice cream.