Tide Pods Ultra Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent Pacs - 32 ct
Item No. 8022800
New Tide PODS Ultra OXI laundry detergent pacs. With 10x cleaning power* and built-in pre-treaters, Tide PODS Ultra OXI removes even the toughest stains. It's the 4-in-1 laundry solution with detergent, stain remover, color protector and built-in pre-treaters, for a next-level stain fighting.The special film enables the multi-chamber technology to dissolve in both hot & cold water while the quick collapsing Smart Suds targets tough stains and work in both HE and standard washing machines.*Stain removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand. CONTAINS NO PHOSPHATE
- Tide Power + Ultra Oxi
- 10x the cleaning power* (*Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand)
- 4-in-1 technology: detergent, stain remover, colour protector, built-in pre-treaters
- Dissolves in both hot & cold water
- Helps tackle tough set-in odors
|Product Name||Tide Pods Ultra Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent Pacs - 32 ct|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Always handle with dry hands.1. Add pacs to drum2. Add clothes3. Close package after use
Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer), Enzymes
Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PACS. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, or if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin, call your local Poison Control Center (or in US: 1-800-222-1222) or doctor immediately. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.