Tide Purclean Plant-Based Liquid Laundry Detergent, Honey Lavender - 37 fl oz
Item No. 0380098
Tide purclean Honey Lavender is the first and only plant-based liquid
- 1st plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide (75% plant-based)
- 4x cleaning power of leading natural detergent
- Formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity* at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site (*the same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used)
- Free of dyes, chlorine, phosphates or optical brighteners
- Suitable for both High Efficiency (HE) and regular washers
|Product Name||Tide Purclean Plant-Based Liquid Laundry Detergent, Honey Lavender - 37 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Measure with cap. For Medium Loads, fill to bar 1. For Large Loads, fill to bar 3. For he Full Loads, fill to bar 5. Add detergent, then add clothes.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, C12-16 Pareth, C10-16 Alkyldimethylamine Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Salts of C12-18 Fatty Acids, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin, Amylase Enzyme, Sodium Borate, Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate, Polyethyleneimine Alkoxylated, Fragrances, Water
EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. DO NOT REUSE THIS PACKAGE FOR DISPENSING BEVERAGES OR OTHER LIQUIDS. Ingredients include biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.