Item No. 8022799
Tide Ultra OXI liquid laundry detergent provides built-in pre-treaters to remove even the toughest stains. It is now more concentrated to provide more stain removal and freshness and less water*. From America's #1 detergent brand,** to cover your many laundry needs. Also try our small but powerful Tide PODS laundry pacs.Measure your loads with cap. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer.* vs. previous formula** Tide, based on sales
- From America's #1 Trusted Detergent Brand* *Tide is Consumers' #1 Trusted laundry detergent brand in Readers Digest survey
- Built-in pre-treaters to remove even the toughest stains
- With a more concentrated formula, you get more cleaning agents and less water in every drop. *vs. previous formula
- Measure with cap. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer
- Helps tackle tough set-in odors
|Product Name||Tide Ultra Oxi Liquid Detergent - 92 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Add detergent, then add clothes.
Sodium And MEA C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate, C10-16 Pareth, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, MEA Laureth Sulfate, C10-16 Alkyldimethylamine Oxide, Sodium Borate, Calcium Formate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cumenesulfonate, Sodium And MEA Salts Of C12-18 Fatty Acids, Phenylpropyl Ethyl Methicone, Simethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium And MEA Citrate, Subtilisin, Amylase Enzyme, Pectate Lyase, Mannanase Enzyme, Polyethyleneimines Alkoxylated, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Fluorescent Brightener 71, Diethylenetriamine, Methyl Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Colorants, Fragrances, Water
Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. Keep out of reach of children. First aid treatment: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.