Item No. 3000363

Photo of Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover 16 oz (1 pt) 473 ml

Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover 16 oz (1 pt) 473 ml


Availability: Usually ships in 1 business day

Kills 99.9% of household mold and mildew. Contains bleach. Grout, tubs, shower doors, vinyl curtains. Toilets, fiberglass, counters, sinks, plastic glazed and unglazed ceramic tile. Contains no phosphorus. Made in the USA.
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 36.46ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Height 10.1
Width 4.25
Depth 2.1
Unit Price $9.58 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available Online
Depth 2.1
Width 4.25
Height 10.1
Extended Size 16 oz (1 pt) 473 ml
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To Remove Mildew Stains: Spray: Turn sprayer nozzle to spray position. Spray, wait until stains disappear and rinse. Foam: Turn nozzle to foam position. Spray 6-8 inches from surface until surface is thoroughly covered. Allow foam to deeply penetrate mildew and problem areas. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth, and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time or two cleanings. If excess foam dries on nozzle, rinse with warm water. To disinfect and kill mold & mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. This product kills Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus). Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic, and vinyl. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain, as this product can react with these materials and leave a rusty stain. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces. This product may not be able to remove mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking. Avoid contact with aluminum, clothes, carpet or paper surfaces, as they will discolor. Storage and Disposal: Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Refill only with this product. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite (2.40%), Other Ingredients: (97.60%).

Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical and Chemical Hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases.