Item No. 8006733
Fast, effective, and affordable, Tinactin Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray offers a solution to the itchy skin on your feet and between your toes caused by tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and the itchy skin on your body caused by tinea corporis (ringworm). If you suffer from recurring athlete's foot or ringworm, Tinactin is for you. It goes on easily, penetrating hard-to-reach skin between the toes, and leaves no powder residue to rub off on your clothes. This first aid spray treatment for athlete's foot contains 1% tolnaftate, which is proven clinically effective for the treatment of the natural fungus that causes most athlete's foot. Choose the tougher-than-fungus antifungal power of Tinactin for instant cooling and relief from athlete's foot.
- RELIEVES ITCHY SKIN FAST: Treat the burning, itchy skin on your body with cool and soothing Tinactin antifungal liquid spray for athlete's foot fungus.
- CURES AND PREVENTS: Tinactin is proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot and helps prevent it from recurring, when used daily as directed.
- CONTAINS TOLNAFTATE 1%: Choose this fungus treatment ingredient as your solution for chronic itchy skin from tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
- TREATS HARD-TO-REACH PLACES: This convenient, no-touch first aid spray treatment for athlete's foot relieves the itching skin between the toes and cools the burn.
- LEAVES NO POWDER RESIDUE: Tinactin liquid spray leaves no powder on your body to rub off and ruin your clothes.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Tinactin Antifungal, Liquid Spray - 5.3 oz|
|Container Type||plastic spray bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||Ireland|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly. Shake well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night). Supervise children in the use of this product. For athletes foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily. Use daily for 4 weeks, if condition persists longer, ask a doctor. To prevent athletes foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night). This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Active Ingredients: Tolnaftate (1%). Purpose: Antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat (29% v/v), Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Isobutane, PPG-12-Buteth-16.
For external use only. Flammability flammable: do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees f. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Other if product is swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away. May stain some fabrics. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.