Tom's of Maine Fluoride-Free Antiplaque Whitening Natural Toothpaste - Peppermint, 5.5 Oz
Get $3.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy $10.00 of items
Item No. 8013627
Tom's of Maine uses naturally sourced, naturally derived ingredients to create personal care products that work. Tom's of Maine fluoride free toothpaste is a natural toothpaste that gently whitens by removing surface stains and uses naturally derived ingredients for a total mouth clean. We believe in living for today and tomorrow! We're guided by our Stewardship Model and over 45 years of expertise. Our passion is finding and combining naturally sourced and naturally derived ingredients to create personal care products that really work. Because our decisions have a lasting impact, we make them thoughtfully. Since 1970, our mission has been to help people live a more natural life. We're transparent about the ingredients we use. We explain where they come from, what they do, and how they are made, so that you can make the right choice for your family and yourself.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: One 5.5-ounce tube of Tom's of Maine Natural Fluoride-Free Antiplaque and Whitening Toothpaste in Peppermint Flavor
- FLUORIDE-FREE TOOTHPASTE: Fight tartar buildup with antiplaque formula
- WHITENS TEETH: Helps remove surface stains for a brighter, whiter smile
- NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS: Ingredients derived from nature to leave your mouth feeling fresh
- NATURAL and RESPONSIBLE: Contains no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors and is not tested on animals
|Product Name||Tom's of Maine Fluoride-Free Antiplaque Whitening Natural Toothpaste - Peppermint, 5.5 Oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||BPA Free, Kosher|
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal but at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Water, Xylitol, Hydrated Silica, Natural Flavor, Zinc Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Sodium Bicarbonate. Peppermint Oil
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.