Warning: Do not use seasonal products outdoors unless marked suitable for indoor and outdoor use. When products are used in outdoor applications, connect the product to a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupting (GFCI) Outlet. If one is not provided, contact a qualified electrician for proper installation. This seasonal use product is not intended for permanent installation or use. Do not mount or place near gas or electric heaters, fireplace, candles or other similar sources of heat. Do not secure the wiring of the product with staples or nails, or place on sharp hooks or nails. Do not let lamps rest on the supply cord or any wire. Unplug the product when leaving the house, retiring for the night or if left unattended. This is an electric product- not a toy! To avoid risk of fire, burns, personal injury and electric shock it should not be played with or placed where small children can reach it. Do not hang this product for other than its intended use. Do not hang ornaments or other objects from the cord, wire, or light string. Do not close doors or windows on the product or extension cords as this may damage the wire insulation. Do not cover the product with cloth, paper or any material not part of the product when in use. This product employs overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indcates an overload or short-circuit situation. If the fuse blows, unplug the product from the outlet. Also unplug any additional strings or products that may be attached to the product. Replace the fuse as per the user servicing instructions and check the product. if the replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present and the product should be discarded. Read and follow all instructions that are on teh product or provided with the product.