Trojan Stimulations Ultra Ribbed Lubricated Condoms - 3 ct
Item No. 0033036
Trojan Stimulations Ultra Ribbed Lubricated Condoms are designed with deep ribs to increase stimulation.
- Deep ribs designed to increase stimulation
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
|Product Name||Trojan Stimulations Ultra Ribbed Lubricated Condoms - 3 ct|
|Disclaimer||Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before usi|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Use a new condom for every sex act. Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infectious organisms. 2. Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth or scissors or anything that can damage the condom. 3. Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis. Be sure the rolled-up ring is on the outside. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come. 4. Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold tip while you unroll condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesnt unroll, it may be on backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom. 5. Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen. 6. Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in a tissue and throwing it in the trash. Wash your hands and genitals and surrounding areas with soap and water.
Natural rubber latex & Dimethicone
(1) This Product May Contain Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. This product also contains a lubricant. Some users are sensitive or allergic to lubricants. If you or your partner has had any reaction to latex rubber or lubricants, do not use this product. If either partner has any reaction to this product, stop use and see your doctor. For those with a latex allergy, consider using Trojan Supra Non-latex Bareskin polyurethane condoms. (2) For additional lubrication, use a water-based or silicone based lubricant. DO NOT USE OIL--BASED LUBRICANTS, such as those made with petroleum jelly, mineral oil, vegetable oil or cold cream, as they may damage the condom. Avoid contact with talcum/baby powder because it may contain oil. (3) If your female partner is using vaginal products for medical treatment purposes, the condoms may be weakened and their effectiveness may be reduced. (4) Do not reuse condoms. Use a new condom for every sex act. (5) If the color is uneven or changed, do not use the condom. (6) If the condom is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, do not use the condom. Wash hands, as well as penis, vagina, and surrounding areas - before and after sex. This cuts the chance of infection. (7) Keep unused condoms in their packs in a cool, dry place (not in a wallet). (8) To avoid damage to furniture, do not place opened foil packet or used condoms on any surface. (9)Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 degrees F.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.