Babies and infants rely on you when they’re suffering from painful and potentially dangerous fevers, which is why you can trust Tylenol Infants’ Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer to safely and effectively provide the relief they need. The oral suspension medicine comes in a cherry flavor that helps it go down easy and it is administered with an enclosed dosing device so that you know you’re always providing your baby with just the right amount they need to start feeling better.
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning). Do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. Shake well before using; measure only with dosing cup provided; do not use dosing cup with other products; dose as follows or as directed by a doctor; ml = milliliter. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 10 ml in dosing cup provided. Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
Liver this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Sore throat if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) (if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist); if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product: do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if your do not notice any signs or symptoms.