Item No. 0084712
When a stressful day gets in the way of a restful night, you need something that can help you fall asleep and wake up refreshed. Unisom SleepGels are over-the-counter sleep-aids that help you fall asleep fast and get a good night's sleep to recharge and restore your body. The liquid-filled SoftGels with diphenhydramine HCI leave no chalky taste behind like some other pills and are proven to be safe if used as directed and non-habit forming. Take control of your sleep with Unisom, the #1 Pharmacist Recommended OTC Sleep-Aid Brand. Data represents brand/product selections from the 2019 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
- Includes: One (1) 32-count bottle of Unisom SleepGels Nighttime Sleep-aid; one SoftGel per dose
- A STRESSFUL DAY DESERVES A RESTFUL NIGHT: Unisom helps you fall asleep fast and get a good night's sleep to recharge and restore
- NON-HABIT FORMING: Liquid-filled SoftGels are safe if used as directed, non-habit forming and help you sleep soundly
- TRUST UNISOM, THE SLEEP EXPERT: The #1 Pharmacist Recommended OTC Sleep-Aid Brand Data represents brand/product selections from the 2019 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations
- FIND A NIGHTTIME SLEEP SOLUTION THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU: Millions of people turn to Unisom for a restful night's sleep; Unisom SleepGels, SleepTabs, SleepMinis, SleepMelts or PM Pain can help you take on your day
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Unisom Sleep SoftGels SleepAid Diphenhydramine HCI - 32 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
Active Ingredients: In Each Softgel: Diphenhydramine HCl (50 mg). Purpose: Nighttime Sleep-Aid. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water.
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: avoid alcoholic drinks. Stop use and ask a doctor if: sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Attention: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken. Child-resistant packaging.