Item No. 0361897
When a stressful day gets in the way of a restful night, you need something that can help you fall asleep and wake up refreshed. unisom sleepgels are over-the-counter sleep-aids that help you fall asleep fast and get a good night's sleep to recharge and restore your body. the liquid-filled softgels with diphenhydramine hci leave no chalky taste behind like some other pills and are proven to be safe if used as directed and non-habit forming. take control of your sleep with unisom, the #1 pharmacist recommended otc sleep-aid brand.
- Includes: one (1) 60-count bottle of unisom sleepgels nighttime sleep-aid; one softgel per dose.
- A stressful day deserves a restful night: unisom helps you fall asleep fast and get a good night's sleep to recharge and restore.
- Non-habit forming: liquid-filled softgels are safe if used as directed, non-habit forming and help you sleep soundly.
- Trust unisom, the sleep expert: the #1 pharmacist recommended otc sleep-aid brand. data represents brand/product selections from the 2019 pharmacy times survey of pharmacists' otc recommendations.
- Find a nighttime sleep solution that's right for you: millions of people turn to unisom for a restful night's sleep; unisom sleepgels, sleeptabs, sleepminis, sleepmelts or pm pain can help you take on your day.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Unisom SleepGels Nighttime Sleep-Aid Softgels, 50mg - 60 ct|
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Adults and children 12 years of age and over 1. Soft gel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
Diphenhydramine hcl (50 mg), inblue 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water
Do not use for children under 12 years of age, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: avoid alcoholic drinks. Stop use and ask a doctor if: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Attention: do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken. Child resistant packaging.