Item No. 0031084
When a stressful day gets in the way of a restful night, you need something that can help you fall asleep and wake up refreshed. Unisom SleepTabs are over-the-counter sleep-aids that help you fall asleep 33% faster and awaken significantly fewer times during the night. SleepTabs with doxylamine succinate are non-habit forming and safe if used as directed. With SleepTabs, you can sleep through the night and wake up feeling recharged without grogginess or lingering side effects. Take control of your sleep with Unisom, the #1 Pharmacist Recommended OTC Sleep-Aid Brand. versus placebo in a clinical study. Data represents brand/product selections from the 2019 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
- Includes: One (1) 48-count bottle of Unisom SleepTabs Nighttime Sleep-aid; one tablet per dose
- FALL ASLEEP 33% FASTER: Effective sleep aid helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep versus placebo in a clinical study
- NON-HABIT FORMING: SleepTabs are safe if used as directed, non-habit forming and help you sleep through the night and feel recharged without grogginess or lingering side effects
- TRUST UNISOM, THE SLEEP EXPERT: The #1 Pharmacist Recommended OTC Sleep-Aid Brand. Data represents brand/product selections from the 2019 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations
- FIND A NIGHTTIME SLEEP SOLUTION RIGHT FOR YOU: Millions of people turn to Unisom for a restful night's sleep; Unisom SleepGels, SleepTabs, SleepMinis, SleepMelts or PM Pain can help you take on your day
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Unisom Sleeptabs Nighttime SleepAid - 48 ct|
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 12 years of age and over take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed take once daily or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age do not use.
Active doxylamine succinate 25 mg, inactive dibasic calcium phosphate, fd&c blue no. 1 Aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline celluloseand sodium starch glycolate
Do not use: in children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs. When using this product: avoid alcoholic beverages; take only at bedtime. Stop use and ask a doctor if: side effects occur (you may report side effects to fda at 1-800-fda-1088); sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Attention: use only if tablet blister seals are unbroken. Child-resistant packaging. If difficult to open, use scissors.