Item No. 0357426
When You'Re Having Trouble Getting That Sound Sleep Your Internal Clock Craves, Add Some Zzzs To Your Night With Zzzquil. This Non-Habit-Forming Sleep-Aid Helps You Get Some Shut-Eye, So You Can Wake Up Feeling Refreshed. Available In Warming Berry Flavor.
- Zzzquil Helps You Fall Alseep In As Little As 20 Minutes
- #1 Sleep-Aid Brand
- Sleep Soundly. Wake Refreshed
- Ensure Time To Get A Sufficient Night'S Sleep (7-8 Hours)
- Diphenhydramine Hci 50Mg (In Each 30 Ml)
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Vicks ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid, Warming Berry Liquid - 12 fl oz, 2 Count|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Store at no greater than 25C. Take only one dose (30 mL) per day (24 hours). Only use dose cup provided. Adults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 yrs do not use.
Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mgInactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Water, Xanthan Gum Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: avoid alcoholic beverages. Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.