Item No. 0357422
When you're having trouble getting that sound sleep your internal clock craves, add some Zzzs to your night with ZzzQuil. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Available in Warming Berry Flavor.
- ZzzQuil helps you fall asleep in as little as 20 minutes
- Zzzquil helps you fall asleep in as little as 20 minutes
- Non-habit forming
- Sleep soundly. wake refreshed
- Diphenhydramine hci 50mg (in each 30 ml)
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Vicks Zzzquil Nighttime Sleep Aid Liquid - Warming Berry, 6 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Take only one dose (30 mL) per day (24 hours). Only use dose cup provided. Adults & children 12 yrs & over: 30 mL at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 yrs: do not use.
Active Ingredients (in each 30 mL dose cup): Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg (Nighttime Sleep-Aid)Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Water, Xanthan Gum
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product avoid alcoholic beverages. Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.