Item No. 0367131
When cold symptoms keep you up, try Vicks NyQuil SEVERE Cold & Flu Liquid medicine. Just one dose starts working fast to relieve 9 of your worst cold and flu symptoms, to help take you from 9 to none. From the world's #1 selling OTC cough and cold brand, Vicks NyQuil SEVERE provides fast, powerful, maximum strength relief for your worst cold and flu symptoms. Available in a great-tasting Berry flavor liquid. Vicks NyQuil SEVERE provides powerful, maximum strength 9-symptom relief to treat coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose, minor body pain, sinus congestion, sinus pressure, sore throat, headache, and fever. Use when you need fast, nighttime relief for your ugliest, roughest, toughest cold symptoms so you can rest. Nothing works faster. Vicks has been trusted for over 125 years to relieve your cold and flu symptoms. NyQuil is the #1 pharmacist recommended nighttime cough, cold & flu brand Active ingredients per 30 mL dose for adults are acetaminophen 650 mg (pain reliever/fever reducer), dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg (cough suppressant), doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg (antihistamine), and phenylephrine HCI 10 mg (nasal decongestant). Store at room temperature; do not refrigerate. Take only as directed. Use only the dose cup provided. Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours. Adults and children 12 years and over take 30 mL every 4 hours. 2022 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacists OTC Recommendations Nicholas Hall's global CHC sales database, DB21
- POWERFUL, MAXIMUM STRENGTH 9-SYMPTOM RELIEF. NyQuil SEVERE relieves coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose, minor body pain, sinus congestion, sinus pressure, sore throat, headache, and fever
- POWERFUL NIGHTTIME COLD & FLU RELIEF. NyQuil SEVERE temporarily relieves common cold & flu symptoms so you can get the rest you need
- FAST RELIEF SO YOU CAN SLEEP. Don't let your cold keep you up. Just one dose of NyQuil SEVERE starts working fast to provide effective cold & flu relief
- GREAT-TASTING BERRY FLAVORED NYQUIL. Get the same cold & flu relief you expect from NyQuil SEVERE in a berry flavor
- WORLD'S #1 SELLING OTC COUGH AND COLD BRAND. Vicks has been trusted for over 125 years to relieve your worst cold & flu symptoms
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu, Max Strength, Berry - 12 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Congestion, Cough|
Take only as directed. Only use the dose cup provided. Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs. Adults & children 12 yrs & over: 30 mL every 4 hrs. Children 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctor. Children under 4 yrs: do not use.
Active Ingredients (in each 30 mL): Acetaminophen 650 mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer), Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg (Cough Suppressant), Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg (Antihistamine), Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg (Nasal Decongestant)Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist, if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for