Sinex Severe, Original Ultra Fine Mist, 12 hour - 0.5 fl oz
Item No. 8021286
The Power of VICKS brought to you by the world's #1 selling cough and cold brand! Sinex Severe Original Ultra Fine Mist Nasal Spray starts working in seconds to relieve the sinus and nasal congestion that often accompanies colds or allergies - so you can breathe freely fast. The active ingredient, oxymetazoline HCl, is an effective nasal decongestant and works for 12 hours for long-lasting relief of nasal stuffiness and sinus pressure. For adults and children 6 years and older (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10-12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
- SINUS PRESSURE RELIEF. Effective nasal spray decongestant that relieves sinus pressure and shrinks swollen nasal membranes
- FOR COLDS AND ALLERGIES. Over-the-counter nasal spray that helps relieve the nasal stuffiness that often accompanies colds, hay fever, or upper respiratory allergies
- BREATHE FREELY FAST. Provides powerful sinus congestion relief in seconds so you can breathe freely
- 12 HOUR RELIEF. Works for up to 12 hours for long-lasting relief of nasal stuffiness and sinus pressure
- ULTRA FINE MIST. Clear your head with an ultra fine mist and powerful Vicks vapors
|Product Name||Sinex Severe, Original Ultra Fine Mist, 12 hour - 0.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
GWorks Great but makes my nose very Dry
Do not exceed 25C Remove protective cap. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by firmly depressing its rim several times. Hold container with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting your head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and inhale deeply.Adults and children 6 years and older (with adult supervision) 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10-12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years Ask a doctor. Children under 2 years Do not use.
Active Ingredient: Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% (Nasal Decongestant) Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, edetate disodium, fragrance, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium citrate, sorbitol Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% (Nasal Decongestant)
Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes,high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland. When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage, do not use this product for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen, temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur, use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.