Vicks VapoPatch with Long Lasting Soothing Vicks Vapors - 5 ct
Item No. 0384842
Vicks VapoPatch provides soothing non-medicated vapors in an easy-to-use aroma patch. Soothe your senses with Vicks VapoPatch. Simply peel, apply, and breathe in soothing non-medicated vapors. VapoPatch contains a blend of eucalyptus and essential oils + scents of menthol & camphor.Non-medicated. Not intended to treat cold or flu symptoms.
- SOOTHE YOUR SENSES. Soothing non-medicated vapors in an easy to use patch.
- EASY TO USE. Simply peel, apply and experience the soothing non-medicated vapors.
- SOOTHING SCENT YOU CAN TRUST, from Vicks.
- FOR USE ON ADULTS & CHILDREN (Ages 6+).
- TRY CHILDREN'S VAPOPATCH. For Childrens Ages 6+. Available in a 5ct Children's pack
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Vicks VapoPatch with Long Lasting Soothing Vicks Vapors - 5 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan, Province of China|
For adults and children over 6 years of age under adult supervision. Cut to open pouch and remove patch. Remove plastic backing. Apply to outer clothing around the chest (avoid using on delicate materials including corduroy, plastic, leather, silk, suede, velvet, or vinyl). Only use one patch at a time. Do not apply to skin. Remove patch off clothing and dispose so that children and pets cannot reach.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Alcohol, PVP, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, MyristicaFragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Thymol, Denatonium Benzoate
For external use only. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. Keep unused patches out of reach of children. Do not take by mouth or place near nostrils. If accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. May irritate skin or eyes. In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately. If irritation persists, contact a doctor. For occasional use only. Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. Consult physician if pregnant or lactating. Not for use on children.