Item No. 0384844
Vicks VapoPatch provides soothing Vicks vapors in an easy-to-use aroma patch. Simply peel, apply, and breathe in long lasting Vicks Vapors. VapoPatch is long-lasting and non-medicated to help soothe your senses. Vicks VapoPatch includes Vicks Vapors giving you the same, soothing experience you've come to know from Vicks. For use on Adults & Children Ages 6+.
- A NEW WAY TO VAPO with Vicks VapoPatch
- EASY TO USE. EASY TO BREATHE. New Vicks VapoPatch is infused with soothing Vicks Vapors
- LONG LASTING non-medicated Vicks Vapors
- SOOTHING VICKS VAPORS. Vicks VapoPatch includes Vicks Vapors, giving you the same soothing experience, you know from Vicks
- FOR CHILDREN: Ages 6+. Available in a 5ct Children's pack
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Vicks VapoPatch with Long Lasting Soothing Vicks Vapors - 5 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
For adults and children over 6 years of age under adult supervision - Cut to open pouch and remove patch. Remove plastic backing. Apply to outer clothing around the chest (avoid using on delicate materials including corduroy, plastic, leather, silk, suede, velvet, or vinyl). Only use one patch at a time. Do not apply to skin. Remove patch off clothing and dispose so that children and pets cannot reach.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Alcohol, PVP, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Thymol, Denatonium Benzoate
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. KEEP UNUSED PATCHES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take by mouth or place near nostrils. If accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. MAY IRRITATE SKIN OR EYES. In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately. If irritation persists, contact a doctor. For occasional use only. Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. Consult physician if pregnant or lactating. Not for use on children under 6 years of age.