Item No. 8003545
Vicks VapoRub topical cough suppressant is brought to you by the world's #1 selling OTC cough and cold brand ! Vicks VapoRub is a topical cough medicine with powerful Vicks vapors. It works quickly to relieve coughs so you can breathe easier. Vicks VapoRub is specially formulated with three active cough suppressants: menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus oil. To use, rub a thick layer of the medicated ointment on your chest and throat to temporarily relieve cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold. Keep clothing loose around throat and chest to allow the Vicks Vapors to reach the nose and mouth and go straight to the source of your cough. Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor for soothing and comforting relief. VapoRub can also be used as a topical analgesic to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains in your muscles and joints. To use for muscle and joint aches and pains: apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily. Nicolas Hall's global OTC sales database, DB6.
- TOPICAL COUGH SUPPRESSANT: Clinically proven to reduce cough. Rub a thick layer of VapoRub ointment on your chest and throat for cough relief so you can breathe easier.
- POWERFUL & EFFECTIVE VICKS SCENT. Medicated Vicks Vapors contains a proprietary blend of fragrance ingredients including menthol & camphor that go straight to the source of your cough.
- RELIEVE MINOR ACHES AND PAINS. Apply a thick layer of the VapoRub ointment to relieve minor aches and pains in your muscles and joints.
- SOOTHES & COMFORTS ON CONTACT. Soothing medicated Vicks vapors start working fast for proven cough relief day or night.
- TRUSTED VICKS RELIEF FROM THE WORLD'S #1 SELLING OTC COUGH & COLD BRAND
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Vicks VapoRub Cough Suppressant Topical Analgesic Ointment, Original - 3.53 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 2 years and over: For cough suppression: Rub a thick layer on throat & chest, Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired, Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth. Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor.For muscle/joint minor aches and pains: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years: do not use.
Active Ingredients: Camphor (synthetic) 4.8% (Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic), Eucalyptus Oil 1.2% (Cough Suppressant), Menthol 2.6% (Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic)Inactive Ingredients: Cedarleaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Petrolatum, Thymol, Turpentine Oil
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use: By mouth, In nostrils, On wounds or damaged skin, With tight bandages.Ask a doctor before use if you have: Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.When using this product, do not: Heat, Microwave, Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.