Item No. 0357425
Everyone deserves a good night's sleep. When you're having trouble getting the rest you need, but don't want to take prescription sleeping pills, try Zzzquil LiquiCaps. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on your day.
- FALL ASLEEP FAST. ZzzQuil liquid capsules help you fall asleep in as little as 20 minutes
- SLEEP SOUNDLY. Get the sound sleep you need so that you can take on tomorrow
- WAKE REFRESHED. Wake refreshed. Ensure 7-8 hours of time to get a sufficient night sleep
- WORLD'S #1 SLEEP AID BRAND. No other brand helps as many people get to sleep fast and wake refreshed as ZzzQuil
- NON-HABIT FORMING. ZzzQuil LiquiCaps contain a non-habit-forming ingredient, Diphenhydramine HCI, that helps you get the sleep you need. Each dose (two LiquiCaps) contains 50mg
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Vicks ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid, Non-Habit Forming LiquiCaps, 24 Count|
|Container Type||blister pack|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Store at no greater than 25C (77F). Take only one dose (2 LiquiCaps) per day (24 hours). Adults & children 12 yrs & over 2 LiquiCaps at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 yrs do not use.
Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mgInactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Mannitol, Polyethylene Glycol, Shellac , Sorbitan, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide , Water, May Contain These Ingredients Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age. With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: avoid alcoholic beverages. Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.