ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid LiquiCaps by Vicks - 48 ct
Item No. 0357427
Everyone deserves a good night's sleep. When you're having trouble getting
- FALL ASLEEP FAST. ZzzQuil liquid capsules help you fall asleep in as little as 20 minutes
- SLEEP SOUNDLY. Get the sound sleep you need so that you can take on tomorrow
- WAKE REFRESHED. Wake refreshed. Ensure 7-8 hours of time to get a sufficient night sleep
- WORLD'S #1 SLEEP AID BRAND. No other brand helps as many people get to sleep fast and wake refreshed as ZzzQuil
- NON-HABIT FORMING. ZzzQuil LiquiCaps contain a non-habit-forming ingredient, Diphenhydramine HCI, that helps you get the sleep you need. Each dose (two LiquiCaps) contains 50mg
|Product Name||ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid LiquiCaps by Vicks - 48 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning.Adults & children 12 years & over 2 LiquiCaps at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.Children under 12 years Do not use.
Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg Nighttime Sleep-AidInactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution, Titanium Dioxide Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Do not use: For children under 12 years of age. With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products Do not use with NyQuil Ask a doctor before use if you have: A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis Glaucoma Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland Heart disease Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid. When using this product: Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness Drowsiness will occur Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.