ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid Liquid by Vicks, Soothing Mango Berry - 12 fl oz
Item No. 0378907
Everyone deserves a good night's sleep. When you're having trouble getting
- FALL ASLEEP FAST. ZzzQuil FREE OF Liquid helps you fall asleep in as little as 20 minutes
- A MINDFULLY CRAFTED FORMULA FOR SLEEP. ZzzQuil FREE OF has everything you need for a great night's rest without the stuff you don't no high fructose corn syrup, alcohol, artificial flavors, or artificial dyes
- SLEEP SOUNDLY AND WAKE REFRESHED. So that you can get the sleep you need & wake refreshed to tackle your next day and get it done. Ensure 7-8 hours of time to get a sufficient night's sleep
- NON-HABIT FORMING. ZzzQuil Free of Liquid contains a non-habit-forming ingredient, Diphenhydramine HCI, that helps you get the sleep you need. Each dose (one 30mL dose cup) contains 50mg
- WORLD'S #1 SELLING SLEEP AID BRAND**. From the trusted Sleep Experts at Vicks
|Product Name||ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid Liquid by Vicks, Soothing Mango Berry - 12 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Take only one dose per day (24 hours). Only use dose cup provided.Adults & children - 12 yrs & over 30 mL at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yrs - do not use
Active Ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup): Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mgInactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose In each 30 mL dose: Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg (Nighttime Sleep-Aid)
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. When using this product: avoid alcoholic beverages. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.