Item No. 0353656
Temporarily relieve red, itchy eyes due to allergies with Visine Allergy Eye Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops. This clinically-proven original prescription strength formula contains 0.3% pheniramine maleate, an effective antihistamine to help relieve symptoms such as red, itchy, eyes that may be irritated by common allergens such as pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. These multi-action allergy eye drops also contain 0.025% naphazoline hydrochloride redness reliever to provide temporary red eye relief. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle slips easily into a purse, pocket, backpack or desk for eye allergy relief both at home and on the go. Visine is backed by 60 years of science and expertise. Experience relief from irritated allergy eyes with Visine Allergy Eye Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops.
- Visine Allergy Eye Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops with effective antihistamine & redness reliever
- Clinically-proven original prescription strength formula for multi-symptom eye allergy relief
- Experience temporary relief of irritated red, itchy, eyes due to allergies
- These eye drops are formulated with 0.3% pheniramine maleate, an effective antihistamine
- They are also formulated with .025% naphazoline hydrochloride, an eye redness reliever
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Visine Eye Allergy Relief Multi-Action Eye Drops, 0.5 fl oz - 2 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
Adults and children 6 years of age and over put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a dayChildren under 6 years of age consult a doctorOther informationSome users may experience a brief tingling sensationStore at 15 to 25C (59 to 77F)Questions Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active Ingredients:Naphazoline HCl 0.025% (Redness Reliever)Pheniramine maleate 0.3% (Antihistamine) PurposeRedness RelieverAntihistamineInactive ingredients:Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid.
For external use only Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease High blood pressure Narrow angle glaucoma Trouble urinating (due to an enlarged prostate gland) When using this product: Pupils may become enlarged temporarily, causing light sensitivity Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination Replace cap after each use Remove contact lenses before using Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy Overuse may cause more eye redness Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation Stop use and ask a doctor if: You feel eye pain Changes in vision occur Redness or irritation of the eyes lasts Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hrs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.