Visine Dry Eye Relief Lubricating Eye Drops for Dry Eyes - 0.5 fl oz
Item No. 0386534
Use Visine Dry Eye Relief Lubricant Dry Eye Drops to moisturize and soothe dry, gritty eyes. These dry eye drops are designed to work like real tears to moisturize and soothe, as well as to protect against further eye irritation. Formulated with the lubricant polyethylene glycol 400, these hydrating eye drops provide soothing relief. Whether eyes are dry from riding on an airplane, staring at a computer screen, or sitting in an air-conditioned room, these sterile lubricating eye drops feature a hydrating formula for effective relief. From Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of expertise, these moisturizing eye drops help provide dry eye relief on-the-go and are available in a small bottle that slips easily into a bag or purse, so you can soothe your dry eyes anywhere.
- Use Visine Dry Eye Relief Lubricant Dry Eye Drops to provide soothing dry eye relief
- Moisturizes & soothes dry, gritty eyes with a hydrating formula designed to work like real tears
- Features polyethylene glycol 400 & contains 10 important ingredients found in your own natural tears
- Sterile eye drops for dry eyes relieve burning and irritation by moisturizing and soothing eyes
- Soothes dry, gritty eyes and protects against further eye irritation
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Visine Dry Eye Relief Lubricating Eye Drops for Dry Eyes - 0.5 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dry Eyes, Itch Relief|
Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as neededChildren under 6 years of age: consult a doctor Other InformationStore at room temperature Questions call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredient Purpose Polyethylene glycol 400 1% Lubricant Inactive ingredients Ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
For external use only When using this product Remove contact lenses before using Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination Replace cap after each use Stop use and ask a doctor if You feel eye pain Changes in vision occur Redness or irritation of the eyes lasts Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Caution: Do not use if VISINE imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.