Adults - one or two tablets daily as needed or as directed by a physician. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Store at room temperature (59-77 degrees F (15-25 degrees C).
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. The treatment of any anemic condition should be under the advice and supervision of a physician. As oral iron products interfere with absorption of oral tetracycline antibiotics, these products should not be taken within 2 hours of each other. As with any dietary supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with sealed for your protection is broken or missing.