|Product Name||Wahl Deluxe Chrome Pro Haircutting Kit|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 8014885
Wahl's Deluxe Chrome Pro Haircutting Kit contains a powerful corded clipper and battery detail trimmer. The clipper comes equipped with a self-sharpening precision t-blade that is great for visibility and cutting control. It also has a powerful ultra power heavy duty motor for no-snag cutting and an adjustable taper lever for blending & fading. The included battery detail trimmer is perfect for touch-up trimming and detailing. For even haircutting lengths, simply add any of the 14 attachment guards to the hair clipper. This combo kit has every thing you need for home haircutting and detailing.
Wahl is commited to providing our customers with quality product. If you have any questions or concerns about your Wahl product, please visit wahlusa.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits:
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
When you cut your hair, you should visualize the head as if it were divided into four sections. Image below shows the different sections. Using proper techniques when moving from one section to the next will help you blend the sections together for professional looking results.
- The first time you cut hair, cut only a small amount of hair until you become accustomed to the length of hair each attachment guard provides.
- For best results, hair should be dry before using clipper.
- For best results, when cutting hair, go through hair at a slow, even speed. Dont force the clipper through the hair.
- For best results, go through the hair against the direction of your hairs growth, so you can catch more hair with the guard.
- The blades on your new clipper should be oiled every few haircuts. See included instructions for directions.
This product is intended for household use only. Please read all included instructions and safeguards before using this appliance.
For an appliance with a permanently attached cord, always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediatley after using.