Item No. 0337218
Here's a breakthrough in home dental care a flosser that eliminates the annoyances of flossing. The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser boasts a large reservoir, 10 different pressure settings and six unique tips, all designed to give you the most effective way to fight plaque, gum disease and gingivitis. No wonder it's the number one recommended water flosser by dental professionals. Clinically Proven To Remove Up To 99.9% Of Plaque From Treated Areas In 3 Seconds. Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth. Water jet is clinically proven. Removes debris and bacteria.
- 6 tips: 2 Classic Jet Tips, 1 Orthodontic Tip, 1 Pik Pocket Tip, 1 Plaque Seeker Tip, 1 Toothbrush Tip
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
- Reservoir capacity of 90+ seconds
- On/Off switch on handle
- Covered reservior with built-in tip storage
|Product Name||Waterpik Water Flosser, Ultra|
|Color Specs Tab||White|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
1. Fill the reservoir with warm water and place firmly on the base.2. Select a tip and click into the handle3. Start with the lowest pressure setting, lean over the sink, place tip in your mouth.4. Turn unit on. Close lips enough to prevent splashing, let water flow from your mouth into sink.5. Aim the tip at the gumline.6. When finished, turn unit off and use the tip eject button to remove the tip.
Do not plug this device into a voltage system that is different from the voltage system specified on the device or charger.