Westcott Premium Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp, 7mm, Blue/White
Item No. 0377566
The Westcott mini hot glue guns are unlike any other product in the crafting market. Our exclusive safety and performance tip turns red when hot and blue when cool. With our ergonomic trigger and handle, hours of crafting comfort are at your fingertips. Our product reaches a high temperature up to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
Features & Benefits
- Nozzle changes from blue to red, indicating when the glue gun is hot and ready for use
- Forward positioned ergonomic handle with extra-large trigger allows for better control during use
- Integrated glue stick holder, so the next glue stick is within reach
- Suggested uses for High temperature 16758 are as follows: glass, stone, marble, ceramic, floral arrangements, denim, and heavy fabrics.
- Westcott glue guns come complete with two all-purpose glue sticks
|Product Name||Westcott Premium Mini Hot Glue Gun, High Temp, 7mm, Blue/White|
WARNING: Please take necessary safety precautions when using any electric tool to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury. This glue gun uses 120v electrical outlet and fits a standard US outlet. Ensure plug is fully inserted into plug. If plug does not fit, do not alter plud. Operate glue gun as directed. Caution - Do not touch heated nozzle or melted glue; temperatures can reach up to 400⁰F or higher. See owner's manual. Additional Safety Precautions: 1. Do not leave unattended 2. Keep away from children and pets 3. Keepy away from water and other sources of moisture 4. Ensure working surfaces are clean, dry and debris free 5. Once plugged in, glue gun is immediately heating up. Assume hot at all times. 6. Do not unplug by pulling on the glue gun or cord; grab by plug. 7. Do not use any foreign material in the glue gun. 8. Unplug and allow to cool before storage. 9. Do not operate if cord is damaged or frayed. 10. Save these instructions and warnings for future reference.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.