Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Fresh Scent - 40 ct

Out of Stock
SKU
0316464
Prices Vary by Store

Availability: Select stores. Call for Availability

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0316464


Fact: Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes actually clean up grubby and sticky hands. So when soap and water aren't handy, grab Wet Ones Wipes to kill 99.99% of bacteria, wipe away grime, and get nice soft hands. Thanks to their Aloe formula, they won't dry or irritate your skin like hand sanitizers can. And, they're hypoallergenic. In Fresh Scent or Citrus, Wet Ones hand wipes smell great too.

  • KILLS 99.99% OF BACTERIA and WIPES AWAY GRIME
  • ALOE FORMULA that won't dry or irritate your hands like hand sanitizers can
  • CANISTER FITS IN MOST CAR CUP HOLDERS for cleaning messes on the go
  • Antibacterial formula
More Information
More Information
Product Name Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Fresh Scent - 40 ct
Package Count 40
Container Type other
Scent Fresh Scent
Model 04703
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Allergy Option Hypoallergenic
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Fresh Scent - 40 ct
Your Rating
Directions

Adults and children 2 years and over Apply to hands. Allow skin to dry without wiping.Children under 2 years Ask a doctor before use.To Dispense Wipe To avoid injury do not push finger through opening.To Dispose Wipe Place in a waste basket after use. Do not flush.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Ctric Acid, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Safety

For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!