Item No. 0411877

Photo of Wet Ones Wipes, Hands & Face, Antibacterial, Citrus Scent, Singles, 24 wipes

Wet Ones Wipes, Hands & Face, Antibacterial, Citrus Scent, Singles, 24 wipes

$3.29

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Details

Did you know that Wet Ones Citrus Scent Hands & Face Wipes clean better than liquid hand sanitizers? Wet Ones kills 99.99 percent of the germs on your hands, but they also wipe away the dirt, stickiness and mess of everyday life. These Extra gentle wipes are perfect for when you’re on the go and are 100 percent hypoallergenic, so they’re safe to use, even for kids. This package contains 40 wipes.

Features & Benefits:

  • Perfect for quick clean soap and water are not available
  • Thick and strong to handle tough messes
  • Decreases bacteria on skin
  • Cleans better than hand sanitizers
  • Antibacterial hand wipes kill 9999% of germs
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 31.95ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 4.75 inches
Width 3.8 inches
Depth 3.1 inches
Unit Price $13.71 per 100 (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 24
Depth 3.1
Width 3.8
Height 4.75
Container Type Box
Scent Citrus
Model 076828047305
Indications Decreases bacteria on skin
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Allergy Option Hypoallergenic
Directions
Adults and children 2 years and over: apply to hands and face, allow to dry without wiping. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor before use.
Ingredients
Active Ingredient: Benzethonium Chloride (0.3%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-60 Lanolin, Quaternium-52, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Caprylcamphopropionate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.

Safety
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.