Woolite Detergent Delicates Care - 16 fl oz

In stock
SKU
0003441
$4.79
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0003441


Woolite Delicates laundry detergent is a gentle washing liquid, specially formulated to take care of your delicate garments in the wash. It can be used for machine washing in the Clean & Care, or for hand washing delicate fabrics such as silk and wool. Woolite Delicates is a unique formula that won't cause shape loss orfiber damage to keeptheclothes you lovelooking like new, for longer It is also a hypoallergenic product that does not contain harsh ingredients like bleach, phosphates or enzymes and is therefore gentle on hands, skin and clothes.

  • Hypoallergenic formula that is gentle on skin, hands and clothes.
  • Keeps the clothes you love looking like new even after 30 washes
  • Does not cause fading, shrinking or stretching, even on fabrics such as wool, silk, cashmere, cotton, satin and polyester.
  • Suitable for handwash, regular machine or HE washers.
  • Contains no bleach, phosphates or enzymes which can be harsh on your clothes.
More Information
More Information
Product Name Woolite Detergent Delicates Care - 16 fl oz
Package Count 1
Container Type plastic bottle
Country of Manufacture United States
Allergy Option Hypoallergenic
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Woolite Detergent Delicates Care - 16 fl oz
Your Rating
Directions

For Hand Wash Hand Wash Fill up to line 1. For Machine Wash Select gentle or delicate cycle. Select cold water setting unless label instructs otherwise. Fill machine with water. Pour Woolite with measure cap, then add all clothes. Follow drying instructions on clothes.

Ingredients

For ingredient information, visit www.rbnainfo.com

Safety

Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. May be severely irritating to eyes. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin. Contains surfactants. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists get medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!