Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer - 42 capsules
Item No. 0353661
Zegerid OTC is an over the counter acid reducer. When used as directed, you can eliminate the burning, painful symptoms associated with frequent heartburn. Featuring omeprazole to tackle stomach acid and sodium bicarbonate to aid absorption of omeprazole, Zegerid OTC can combat frequent heartburn. When stomach acid backs up into your esophagus causing heartburn, turn to Zegerid OTC acid reducer. *Use as directed for 14 days for treating frequent heartburn. Zegerid OTC may take 1-4 days for full effect, although some people get relief within 24 hours.
- ONE PILL PER DAY: Get 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn in just 1 easy pill each day.* Zegerid OTC proton pump inhibitor medication treats frequent heartburn.
- ZERO HEARTBURN:* Use as directed for 14 days for treating frequent heartburn. Zegerid OTC may take 1-4 days for full effect, although some people might get complete relief within 24 hours.
- LEADING PRESCRIPTION ACID REDUCING INGREDIENT: This over the counter PPI (Proton Pump Inhibitor) contains omeprazole, a leading proton pump inhibitor used to fight frequent heartburn.
- SODIUM BICARBONATE: Sodium Bicarbonate protects the powerful medicine from acid in your stomach so the medicine can work.
- Use as directed for 14 days for treating frequent heartburn. Zegerid OTC may take 1-4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief within 24 hours.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer - 42 capsules|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
Fat 0 % Daily Value, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
14-day course of treatment swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water at least 1 hour before eating in the morning. Take every day for 14 days. Do not take more than 1 capsule a day. Do not chew or crush the capsule. Do not open capsule and sprinkle on food. Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor. Repeated 14-day course (if needed) you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. For adults 18 years of age and older this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It make take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours. Children under 18 years of age ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
Active ingredients: in each capsule: omeprazole (20 mg), sodium bicarbonate (1100 mg). Acid reducer, allows absorption of this omeprazole product. Inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, fd&c blue 1, gelatin, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole. Do not use: if you have: trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, bloody or black stools (these may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor). Ask a doctor before use if you have had heartburn over 3 months (this may be a sign of a more serious condition), heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness, chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating: pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness, frequent chest pain, frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn, unexplained weight loss, nausea or vomiting, stomach pain, a sodium-restricted diet. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines), prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines diazepam (anxiety medicine), digoxin (heart medicine), tacrolimus (immune system medicine), prescription antiretroviral (medicines for hiv infection), any other prescription drugs. Sodium bicarbonate may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: your heartburn continues or worsens, you need to take this product for more than 14 days, you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.