Item No. 2198789
Zewa blood pressure monitors are designed for ease of use and clinical accuracy. The UAM-901 talking automatic blood pressure monitor features a large display with talking feature. While it gives verbal instructions on how to use the device, it also speaks readings when the measurment is complete. It measures on inflation resulting in a faster more comfortable measurement. While it stores readings for 2 users (2 x 120) it also indicates if readings are normal, pre-hypertensive or hypertensive.
- Advanced Talking Feature: Gives easy to understand instructions. Speaks measurement results and categorizes readings according to WHO (World Health Organization) standards.
- 2 x 120 Reading Memory: Allows 2 different users to monitor and track their own readings. 120 Memory storage for each user with date and time.
- Average Function: Automatically calculates the average of last 3 readings.
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator: If irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult your medical professional.
- Includes Wide Range Cuff: Fits arrm sizes 8.7" - 16.5"
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Zewa Automatic Talking Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Country of Manufacture||China|