Item No. 0331489
Zicam is completely different from most other cold remedies because it actually shortens colds versus just temporarily relieving symptoms. These quick-dissolve tablets, made with two types of zinc, are clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign.
- These homeopathic quick-dissolve tablets are clinically proven toshorten a cold when taken at the first sign
- Quick-dissolve tablets melt in your mouth. Great for on-the-go
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand 22 for zinc cold remedies and homeopathic cold products
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Zicam Adult Homeopathic Cold Shortening RapidMelt, Cherry - 25 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Immune System|
For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside. Keep carton for complete warnings and information. Adults and children 12 years of age and older take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms. Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone. To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach. Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids. Children under 12 years of age ask a doctor before use
Zincum aceticum 2xZincum gluconicum 1x
Allergy alert: if you are allergic or sensitive to zinc, consult a doctor before using. Other Zicam cold remedy plus was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever. Pregnancy/breast-feeding if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.