Item No. 0334869
No-Drip Liquid Nasal Spray helps knock out nasal congestion and sinus pressure. Also contains soothing aloe vera. Provides fast relief and lasts up to 12 hours.
- No-Drip Liquid Nasal Spray provides fast relief of nasal congestion and sinus pressure due to colds or allergies
- Maximum-strength, powerful Oxymetazoline Nasal Spray also with Aloe Vera
- Lasts up to 12 hours
- No-Drip Liquid Nasal Spray won't drip down your throat
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief Nasal Spray With Soothing Aloe Vera - 0.5 oz|
Age 1+ years
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Remove cap and safety clip. 2. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers. 3. Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. 4. Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximate 1/8 inch). 5. Pump 2 or 3 times into each nostril without tilting your head. 6. Sniff deeply. Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. Wipe nozzle clean after use. To use pump remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers. Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Adults and children 6-12 years of age (with adult supervision), pump 2 or 3 times in each nostril without tilting your head. Sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. Children under 6 years of age, ask a healthcare professional before use
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Other for nasal use only. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Ask a doctor before use if: you have heart disease; you have high blood pressure; you have thyroid disease; you have diabetes; you have trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland. When using this product: do not use more than directed; do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen; temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result; use of this container by more than 1 person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist. Pregnancy/breast-feeding if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.