Zicam Intense Sinus Relief No-drip Liquid Nasal Spray with Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz
Get $2.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy this item
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 0334994
Zicam is the #1 Zinc Oral Cold Remedy brand. Zicam is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for zinc cold remedies and homeopathic cold products. ZICAM IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Unlike other cold medicines that only mask cold symptoms, Zicam is clinically proven to shorten colds. Don't just treat the symptoms of a cold, shorten your cold with Zicam.
- No-Drip Liquid Nasal Spray provides fast relief of nasal congestion and sinus pressure due to colds or allergies
- Maximum-strength, powerful Oxymetazoline Nasal Spray also with Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus
- Lasts up to 12 hours
- No-Drip Liquid Nasal Spray won't drip down your throat
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Zicam Intense Sinus Relief No-drip Liquid Nasal Spray with Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Remove cap and safety clip. 2. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers. 3. Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. 4. Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8 inch). 5. Pump 2 or 3 times into each nostril without tilting your head. 6. Sniff deeply. Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. Wipe nozzle clean after use. To use pump remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers. Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Adults and children 6-12 years of age (with adult supervision), pump 2 or 3 times in each nostril without tilting your head. Sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. Children under 6 years of age, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; diabetes; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. When using this product: do not use more than directed; do not use for more than 3 days (use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. ); Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may result; use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Safety sealed. Do not use if printed tamper resistant seal around the bottle is broken or missing.