Ask a doctor before use
- If you have a sodium-restricted diet heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat (Nicotine can increase your heart rate);
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication (Nicotine can increase blood pressure);
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug;
- Taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma (Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted).
Stop use and ask a doctor
- If mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur;
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur;
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting,dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat;
- You have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash).
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Not for sale to those under 18 years of age. Proof of age required. Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified.
This product is protected in sealed blisters. Do not use if individual blisters or printed backings are broken, open or torn.