| || |
The Health Benefits of Drinking Coffee
If you can’t imagine starting your day without your java fix, you’re in luck—research overwhelmingly shows that drinking coffee provides a host of health benefits, and just a few caveats. Here’s a rundown of the many good things (and a few bad things) a cup or more of joe can bring your way.
Benefits of Drinking Coffee
Recent research indicates that most adults who drink coffee have nothing to fear, and potentially much to gain.
Risks of Too Much Coffee
The ill effects of coffee include:
To learn more about how coffee may be affecting your health, talk to your Rite Aid Pharmacist.
“Benefits of Java.” Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. www.eatright.org/Public/content.aspx?id=6442470255.
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy BenefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards