wellness+ Terms & Conditions
1) Points accrued are based on the calendar year. Customers earn one (1) point for every dollar spent on eligible non-prescription purchases they make when they scan their card at the register. Excludes tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, licenses, money services, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, mailing services, dairy, non-prescription items paid for in whole or part by state or federal healthcare programs, items distributed by Moran Foods or Save A Lot Food Stores and where prohibited by law. The value of any Rite Aid generated coupon or reward redeemed is excluded from all point calculations (including +UP Rewards, or any coupon distributed in Rite Aid circulars, newspapers, email, Facebook page, register receipts, or via mobile or those loaded directly to wellness+ Rewards Card). Customers earn 25 points for every non-government funded prescription purchased when they scan their card at the register. Government funded prescriptions earn one (1) point for every dollar spent on co-pays not to exceed 25 points per prescription. Prescriptions filled in NY/NJ are not eligible. Other limitations and/or restrictions may apply based on state law or other applicable requirements.
2) Shopping pass delivered to members via email, register receipt, mail or directly to wellness+ Rewards Card depending upon the contact information provided as determined in Rite Aid's sole discretion. Members must present pass or wellness+ Rewards Card when directly loaded to card at checkout to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item, the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price. Discount not valid on prescriptions and co-pays, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, licenses, money services, newspapers, prepaid cards, stamps, mailing services, dairy, items distributed by Moran Foods or Save A Lot Food Stores and items prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other offer. Offer void if member's card already provides a percent off discount of the same value for eligible purchases when scanned.
3) Bronze, silver, and gold discounts will remain active through the end of the next calendar year. Members must present their wellness+ Rewards Card or alternate ID at checkout to receive any discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price. Discount limitations are the same as those for shopping passes listed in number 2. All other benefits will expire on or before March 31st of the following year.
4) Rite Aid is not responsible for unintended redemption of any offer loaded to card. Entire amount of the offer must be used in one transaction. Physical wellness+ Rewards Card or alternate ID must be used at time of transaction. Rite Aid reserves the right to add, modify or delete any digital offer without prior notification. Rite Aid reserves the right to limit the number of offers loaded to wellness+ Rewards Card. Customers are required to have an active online account with a valid wellness+ Rewards Card. Paper coupons are deducted from the customer purchase prior to digital offers and cannot be added or removed once card is scanned. Participation in all mobile Load2Card offerings authorizes Rite Aid to market through SMS. Texting fees may apply. Members may opt-out at any time. Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons for the same product on the purchase of a single item. All coupon policies apply to digital coupons.
5) Certain limitations apply. Savings based on the average savings of circular from 1/1/13 thru 9/30/13. wellness+ card or alternate ID required. Unless noted otherwise, +UP purchase requirements must be satisfied in a single transaction. +UP Rewards not valid on prescriptions and co-pays, tobacco products, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, licenses, money services, prepaid cards, stamps, mailing services, items distributed by Moran Foods and Save A Lot food stores, and items prohibited by law. +UPs loaded directly to card will not be active until
6 am the following day and expired 14 days after activation. To redeem the award, purchase must be greater than or equal to the dollar value after all other applicable discounts are applied. Rewards are automatically deducted with qualifying purchase. Lost, stolen, damaged, or expired coupons will not be honored or replaced. See a store associate to opt out of Load2Card +UP Rewards and continue receiving +UP Rewards on your register receipt.
6) Max 5 messages per month. Msg & data rates may apply. To unsubscribe text STOP to RATEXT. For help text HELP to RATEXT or visit https://www.riteaid.com/legal/text-sms-and-mms-messaging-program-terms-and-conditions or call 1-800-RITEAID (1-800-748-3243) for terms and conditions.
7) Must be 65 or older to join. wellness+ card and enrollment in wellness65+ required for wellness65+ Wednesday discount. See number 2 above for limitations and exclusions.
wellness+ Rewards Card is the sole property of Rite Aid. Rite Aid reserves the right to deactivate, merge or limit use of any card without notice. Limit of one (1) card per customer, four (4) cards per household. Not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Not responsible for replacement of benefits resulting from a lost or stolen card; expired or damaged benefit; or unintended use. Rite Aid reserves the right to alter, amend, change terms, or cease the wellness+ card program at any time without notice. Must be 13 or older to become a member. By using wellness+ you agree to its terms and conditions of use. By participating in this program, participants agree to be marketed to by Rite Aid. Participants can opt-out of communications at any time.