Selling your independent, multiple store, or chain pharmacy to Rite Aid is a smart choice for you and your employees. Whether you’re currently considering a sale because you plan to retire, relocate, or change careers, or due to decreasing reimbursement rates and increasing operating costs, we can help you arrive at a fair price and find suitable opportunities for your employees.
Why Sell to Rite Aid?
Most of the Rite Aid Pharmacy Acquisition Team members are former pharmacy owners. That means we are in a unique position to understand the challenges independent owners face on a daily basis. Our team members are also all pharmacists, so they are up-to-date on the most recent changes in the industry and the profession.
We are confident that if you speak with any former pharmacy owners who have sold to Rite Aid you will find they were treated fairly and respectfully. Rite Aid Acquisition Directors will guide you through the entire process and support you from start to finish. We are knowledgeable about each state’s requirements pertaining to the sale and closing of a pharmacy and ensure that all required notifications to State Boards of Pharmacy and the DEA, record transfers, and HIPAA-compliant transactions are made following stringent guidelines.
Your business means a lot to you, which is why we will work with you to maximize its value. Our CPAs and attorneys will even structure financial arrangements so they best benefit your particular tax situation.
Not ready to leave the pharmacy world entirely? Many former pharmacy owners are currently working for Rite Aid, enjoying the many benefits available to our employees without having the rigorous demands of running a small business.
If working with Rite Aid on the acquisition of your pharmacy sounds like the right opportunity for you, we invite you or your broker to contact us directly. Click here to find the Rite Aid Director of Pharmacy Acquisitions in your area. Or contact the main Acquisitions Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (717) 214-2590.
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy BenefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards
- TopMenu-Order PrintsOrder Prints
- TopMenu-Upload PhotosUpload Photos
- TopMenu-My AlbumsMy Albums
- TopMenu-Photo BooksPhoto Books
- TopMenu-Motion ProductsMotion Products
- TopMenu-Instagram Flip PrintsInstagram Flip Prints
- TopMenu-FeatherLite Gallery PanelsFeatherLite Gallery Panels