Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. If using cumin, add that too. Mix well.
3. Form meat mixture into 1 ½-inch balls.
4. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet lined with foil.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until browned.
6. Serve with a side of green beans.