Yield: 6 servings
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. If using cumin, add that too. Mix well.
3. Form meat mixture into 1 ½-inch balls.
4. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet lined with foil.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until browned.
6. Serve with a side of green beans.
These articles are not a substitute for medical advice, and are not intended to treat or cure any disease. Advances in medicine may cause this information to become outdated, invalid, or subject to debate. Professional opinions and interpretations of scientific literature may vary. Consult your healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, exercise, or medication regime.