Yield: 4 Servings
1. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Chop the green pepper and celery.
3. Drain the liquid from the green beans. Rinse with water.
4. Put the green beans in a saucepan. Add enough water to cover them
5. Cook the green beans on low heat until tender. Then drain off the water.
6. Combine all the ingredients in a skillet.
7. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, until the celery is tender and the dish is heated through.
These articles are not a substitute for medical advice, and are not intended to treat or cure any disease. Advances in medicine may cause this information to become outdated, invalid, or subject to debate. Professional opinions and interpretations of scientific literature may vary. Consult your healthcare professional before making changes to your diet, exercise, or medication regime.