Thank you for your interest in connecting with Rite Aid online! The purpose of our pages is to provide an online space for sharing information about Rite Aid, our pharmacy, products and services to help our valued customers lead healthier, happier lives. We look forward to celebrating you and your family and take pride in helping you with your health needs and goals.
Our site managers will attempt to address all questions and comments left on our pages promptly, but there will be delayed responses to comments left after business hours, or during weekends or major holidays. We will do our best to respond to posts that are in languages other than English. Please keep in mind that these may be further delayed. This page is intended for US residents 18 and older only.
A couple of additional notes about our pages:
- It’s important to point out that the managers for our pages aren’t doctors or pharmacists; they are Rite Aid customer service professionals. For questions related to pharmaceuticals and healthcare issues, we will refer you to your doctor for questions relating to the diagnosis and treatment, including further referrals.
- For your protection, we will remove any posts/comments that contain any personal, proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information, such as your email address or phone number.
- If you are a Rite Aid associate, please refrain from posting any information that is confidential or which violates HIPAA or Rite Aid’s Code of Business Ethics & Conduct.
Thanks from the Rite Aid Team. With us, it’s personal.
- Do engage with us with your User Content on the Sites; we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Do engage in meaningful dialogue, but when discussing or challenging each other’s views or opinions, do so respectfully.
- Do read all User Content at your own risk.
- If you are employed or otherwise compensated by Rite Aid, do disclose your relationship with Rite Aid when promoting Rite Aid products and services.
- Don’t post any content that violates any applicable law, regulation or guideline, violates any right of a third party including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity rights, or causes injury to any person or entity.
- Don’t post any content that contains any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, discriminatory, abusive, profane, threatening, or unnecessarily repetitive language or information.
- Don’t post any content that constitutes hate speech, harassment, bullying, or stalking.
- Don’t post any content that contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.”
- Don’t post any content that impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner, which includes, but is not limited to, creating a social media or online account username, handle, or profile in a fake name or that impersonates someone.
- If you are a Rite Aid associate, don’t post any information that is confidential or which violates HIPAA.
The Legal Stuff
- The information on any Site other than www.riteaid.com may or may not be accurate, complete, reliable, or up to date.
- You understand and agree that Rite Aid may ban any user from posting on any Site for engaging in a pattern of inappropriate postings or as otherwise deemed necessary by Rite Aid, in its sole discretion.
- If you post any User Content on any Site, Rite Aid may request permission to use your User Content. We will do so by responding to your User Content with a message that requests you to reply by simply typing the hashtag #PermissionToRiteAid. If you grant Rite Aid permission to use your User Content, you will be granting Rite Aid a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content, and to incorporate such User Content in any form, medium or technology throughout the world, all without compensation to you. In addition, you will be granting Rite Aid the right to include the name provided with the User Content you have posted, if Rite Aid chooses to do so.