How do I apply for a store position?
The preferred way to apply for a store position is through our online career center. You can set up an account, create a profile, upload your resume, and apply for open positions.
How can I apply for a position at a Rite Aid store that is being built and has yet to open?
New stores typically begin accepting employment applications 10 to 14 days prior to opening. Please attempt to apply directly at the new store location. If no one is available yet, you may also apply at the Rite Aid nearest to the new store. Just inform whomever you give your application to that you are interested in working at the new location.
How can I learn which jobs are currently available? How will I know when a new opportunity becomes available?
Our career center is the most up-to-date source for job opportunities, except hourly store associate positions (apply for those in-store).
Once you set up a profile, you can sign up to receive email notifications about new opportunities that match what you’re looking for.
Can I still apply for a job at Rite Aid even if there isn't a specific position currently available that is of interest to me?
If you are interested in working for Rite Aid, but you don't see a specific position advertised that interests you, please join our Talent Network.
How do I change my job profile information?
Once you have created a profile, you can edit your information at any time by logging into the career center with your username and password.
How do I tell a friend about job opportunities at Rite Aid?
Once you are logged into the career center, you will see a “Send this job to a friend” button at the bottom of every job posting. Just click the button and enter your friend’s contact information to send the posting.
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy BenefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards
- TopMenu-Order PrintsOrder Prints
- TopMenu-Upload PhotosUpload Photos
- TopMenu-My AlbumsMy Albums
- TopMenu-Photo BooksPhoto Books
- TopMenu-Motion ProductsMotion Products
- TopMenu-Instagram Flip PrintsInstagram Flip Prints
- TopMenu-FeatherLite Gallery PanelsFeatherLite Gallery Panels