How do I fill a prescription?
For a new prescription, take the prescription from your healthcare provider to your local Rite Aid or your health care provider may choose to send or call in your prescription to our pharmacist directly. Once the prescription is in our system, you can either order a refill using your prescription label or enroll in My Pharmacy-rx-services-faq-my-pharmacy-enrollment to order a refill from your prescription history. You can also order a refill using our automated voice response unit at 1-800-RITEAID or through the Rite Aid Mobile App.
How do I refill a prescription?
If you’re not a My Pharmacy member, you can order a refill using your prescription label. You’ll need the prescription number, which is right on the label.
If you are a My Pharmacy member, log in-rx-services-faq-pharmacy-services-my-pharmacy to refill a prescription from your prescription history. You’ll see a chart of your medications and the status of each one:
How do I transfer my prescription to Rite Aid?
Enter your medication and current pharmacy information on our Transfer Your Prescriptions page. We’ll take care of contacting the pharmacy and preparing your medication for pick-up at your local Rite Aid.
If your prescription is currently being filled at a Rite Aid location and you want to transfer it to a different Rite Aid store, simply use our online refill service and select the new location where you’d like your prescription to be filled.
How do I check on the status of a prescription order?
Why should I register for a My Pharmacy account?
My Pharmacy makes it easy to manage your medications and view your prescription history. You can order refills online, get convenient refill reminders, or even have us refill them automatically. We’ll even contact your physician when you’re out of refills and need a new prescription. At tax time, use My Pharmacy to print out a full year of pharmacy records.
What is the Automated Courtesy Refill Program and how can I enroll or un-enroll?
With Automated Courtesy Refills, you never have to worry about forgetting to reorder your prescriptions. Qualifying prescriptions will be automatically refilled a few days before they run out, and we can even send you a reminder to let you know your medication is ready. When your last prescribed refill is coming up, we can work with your physician to help get your prescription renewed. Some exclusions may apply.
To enroll in the program, talk to your pharmacist or sign up for My Pharmacy online. Once you’re a My Pharmacy member, you can go to Manage Your Prescriptions. Check “Yes” where it asks if you’d like to enroll in the automated courtesy refill program.
To un-enroll, please call your local pharmacy.
How do I view my prescription history?
My Pharmacy members can view prescription history online in an easy-to-read chart.
How do I manage My Pharmacy communications and reminders?
Use our Communications & Reminders page to let us know how you would like to receive your reminders via email, mail, phone, and/or text.
How can I stop receiving pharmacy text messages from Rite Aid?
If you’d like to stop receiving text messages concerning your prescriptions, please text STOP to RITERX (748379) or speak with a pharmacist at the Rite Aid location where your prescriptions are filled.
How do I speak with a pharmacist?
As a My Pharmacy member, you have 24/7 access to a pharmacist via online chat or 1-800-RITE AID (1-800-748-3243). You must have a Rite Aid online account to access online chat.
If you are not a wellness+ with Plenti My Pharmacy member, you can reach a pharmacist by phone, call 1-800-RITE AID (1-800-748-3243) Monday through Friday between 9 am and 8 pm. You can also submit your pharmacy questions via email.
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards
- TopMenu-Order PrintsOrder Prints
- TopMenu-Upload PhotosUpload Photos
- TopMenu-My AlbumsMy Albums
- TopMenu-Photo BooksPhoto Books
- TopMenu-Motion ProductsMotion Products
- TopMenu-Instagram Flip PrintsInstagram Flip Prints
- TopMenu-FeatherLite Gallery PanelsFeatherLite Gallery Panels