Item No. 0330918
If you have an infant or toddler, you probably know what diaper rash looks like. Red, bumpy, chafed skin is no fun for babies or their parents! A+D Original Ointment for diaper rash is a smart addition to your collection of baby skincare products. Safe to use at every diaper change, it's easy to apply and gentle on tender bottoms. A+D ointment helps prevent diaper rash by forming a protective barrier to help seal out wetness. It is also useful on your own skin and lips to provide soothing relief to chapped and chafed skin.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: A+D Original Ointment is a top choice among baby diaper rash products recommended by pediatricians.
- TREATS AND PREVENTS DIAPER RASH: Lanolin and petrolatum combine to help seal out wetness and prevent diaper rash for your precious baby.
- PROTECTS BABY'S DELICATE SKIN: A+D Original Ointment temporarily protects the skin of your infant or toddler from wetness and helps to relieve the discomfort of chapped, chafed, and cracked skin.
- EASY TO APPLY: You don't need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D Original Ointment. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly.
- RELIEVES YOUR CHAPPED SKIN AND LIPS: Not just for babies with diaper rash, A+D Original Ointment with lanolin can also be used to protect your chafed skin and lips, too.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||A+D Diaper Rash Ointment & Skin Protectant, Original - 1 lb|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper areaand allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Lanolin (15.5%) Diaper rash ointment, petrolatum (53.4%) Skin protectant.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or does not improve within 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.